Share |

Sunday, September 19, 2010

I believe I can fly

The previous post (Please stand up. No...) talked about standing up and shooting the photos along the courtside baseline. The outcome was not very satisfying. So I took a sit/squat down to try shooting the game from a different angle.

With everyone concentrating on the basket (or the camera??) while attempting to score, I snapped the moment they jumped. Since babsketball is a pretty fast pace game, I pressed the shutter when they lifted off their feet in order not to miss them taking off and fly to the basket.


Just unfortune that none of us are able to fly and slam dunk! That would definitely be much fun taking those photos!

Album: http://picasaweb.google.com/kcshashin/Basketball4Sep2010

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kee,
    I really like the flying-in-the-air bball shots. And your titles:) Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete